Books & Movies
In addition to our general fiction, science fiction, mystery, non-fiction, biographies, children's, and teen books, we also circulate:
- Large Print titles
- Paperback Quick Reads
- Movies & Television Shows (mostly on DVD with a few Blu-Rays)
- Magazines (in-library use only for the first month)
- Newspapers (in-library use only)
Library of Things
Are you looking for a hotspot, tablet, or puzzle to borrow from the library? We have these and much more! Generally our specialty items cannot be placed on hold, but they can be checked out from the library for 2 weeks at a time. There ARE fines when these items are overdue.
Ask about these items at the circulation desk!
Specialty Items That We Circulate:
- T-Mobile Hotspots (2)
- Sprint Hotspots (2)
- Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet
- Ukulele Kits (complete with songbook, tuner, extra strings, and picks!) (3)
- Mobile DVD-RW Devices (2)
- Kindle Paperwhites (loaded with the newest, hottest titles! We can download any current or recent bestseller to the paperwhites at your request!) (3)
- Puzzles (50+)
- We have a large selection of jigsaw puzzles just waiting to go home with you! Whether you like a simple 30 piece puzzle or an epic 1000 piece puzzle, we're ready for you!
- Projector (1)
Due Dates for Library Items
Wondering how long you can borrow a DVD or book? Want to plan ahead? Here are our due dates for library items:
- Magazines--1 week
- DVDs & Blu-Rays--1 week
- CDs--2 weeks
- Books--2 weeks (with the except of Rental books)
- Puzzles--2 weeks
- Specialty Items--2 weeks
- Audiobooks--2 weeks
- Juvenile books, kits, and audiobooks--2 weeks
If items do not have other holds, they can generally be renewed for the length of time that they were originally borrowed for (ex: a 1 week item can be renewed for another week). Items can be renewed up to three times.
Items with other holds (which are generally new and very popular) may not be renewed, and patrons may be charged for not returning them.