Using Our Online Catalog
Searching for a specific item?
Type in an author, title or keyword to the search box in the website header (above) or click here to access our online catalog.
Can't find what you're looking for?
If your catalog search has too many results, you can use the options under "Limit Search Results" on the left side of the catalog web page to refine your search. If you can't find something in our network, you can request it through Commonwealth Catalog or Inter Library Loan.
Access your online account
On the catalog website, click Log In at the top of the screen to log into your account. Then click My Account at the top of the screen.
Under the Personal Information tab, you can:
- Change your PIN (click on Change PIN)
- Change your contact information (under Preferences)
- Choose whether to record your checkout history (under Preferences). This is disabled by default. If you choose to record your checkout history, only you will be able to see these records - library staff do not have access to them.
- Change your preferred pickup library (under Preferences).
- Enable or disable automatic renewals (under Preferences). If you have automatic renewals enabled, the system will attempt to renew your items 3 days before they are due. If you have an email or text messaging number on file, you will be notified when your items are automatically renewed.