About the Friends
- The Friends of the Ventress Memorial Library is a 501c3 volunteer organization open to all members of the community.
- The Friends support the library through fundraising, advocacy, and program sponsorships.
- We’re an important source of funding for the library. Did you know that less than 1% of the Town’s budget is allocated to the library?
What We Do
- Donate money each year to help fund the library’s collection of books and MORE!
- Raise funds through Book Sales, Book Auctions, and Fundraising Events
- Sponsor Children’s Programs
- Sponsor Adult Concerts, Lectures, & Performances
- Purchase 14 Museum Passes annually
- Fund Staff Development & Training
- Provide a $500 Scholarship to a Marshfield High School Senior