Friends of the Ventress Library
The Friends of the Ventress Memorial Library is a 501c3 volunteer organization that supports the library through fundraising, advocacy, and program sponsorships.
How We Help:
- Donate money each year to help fund the library’s collection of books and MORE!
- Raise funds through Book Sales & Book Auctions
- Sponsor Children’s Programs
- Sponsor Adult Concerts, Lectures, & Performances
- Purchase 17 Museum Passes annually
- Fund Staff Development & Training
3 Ways to Become a Friend!
- Your membership fee is tax deductible!
- We have opportunities to meet any commitment level and schedule!
- Come to a meeting – 1st Wednesday of each month!
Like us on Facebook to learn more!