Friend Your Library!
The Friends of the Ventress Memorial Library is a 501c3 volunteer organization that supports the library through fundraising, advocacy, and program sponsorships.
How We Help:
- Donate $10,000 per year to the library’s collection of books and MORE!
- Raise funds thru Book Sales & Book Auctions
- Provide Best-Seller Book Rentals
- Sponsor Children’s Programs
- Sponsor Adult Concerts, Lectures, & Performances
- Purchase 17 Museum Passes annually
- Fund Staff Development & Training
3 Ways to Become a Friend!
Your membership fee is tax deductible!
We have opportunities to meet any commitment level and schedule!
Come to a meeting – 1st Wednesday of each month!